[EN]Hotel Panamá

Hotel Panamá

The Church and Convent of the Company of Jesus were built in 1741 in the city of Panama by the Jesuit order to house a school and university. The property, in a ruined condition, was purchased by an investor for developing a comprehensive rehabilitation and turn it into a five-star hotel, contributing to the regeneration of the historical center of Panama City.
The Inter-American Development Bank, as the borrower of the hotel development operation, commissioned a due diligence to PROSKENE to assess the building, its construction processes, the tender of construction companies, the planning and costs evaluation. As a follow-up to this document, the site works will be monitored, reporting to the IDB periodically.